Cat Saves Couple From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Tiger has earned a permanent spot on the couch.
The cat, who was dropped off at the farm of Rod and Michelle Ramsey, paid his owners back by saving their lives last week.
Carbon monoxide, a colorless, odorless toxic gas, was filling their home.
Rod and Michelle had headaches. All they wanted to do was sleep.
Tiger wouldn’t let them.
“He was in the house,” Michelle said. “He’s a very vocal cat and started going crazy. He was begging me to let him outside.”